Thursday, December 20, 2012

stalker are mean to us....

Assalamualaikum...

I wonder who will read my blog, who will read my page, who will read my post. I was thinking there is stalker, and I  hate it.. But when I'm thinking back, If there is no stalker means there is 

1. NO ONE WILL READ ANY UPDATES FROM ME.
2. ITS WASTING MY TIME TO UPDATES IF PEOPLE DOESN'T READ
3. BECAUSE OF STALKER U WILL BE FAMOUS
4. BECAUSE OF STALKER , THEY SPREAD UR SUCCESS
5. BECAUSE OF STALKER THEY HATE UR HAPPINESS 

I don't need more reasons to put aside coz I think the 5 reasons that I gave its strongly enough rite?

Now u guys know , I means I remind for myself too....that how should stalker beings arround us. Furthermore, stalker is someone who will give u some encourage and motivated us to be more success, make it people doesn't hate u and u will be improve ur self to be more better.. ok enough with my (bebel) . just stop here, Happy Friday guys, and hopefully Allah will always beside u guys no matter what happens. Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment